I noted a card today during walkabout: “You owe it to yourself to be the BEST you can personally be today! Why?” When I stopped by the small group of assembled to inquire about their thoughts, here was the general consensus among the group:
- The BEST make everyone around them better.
- It’s important to inspire excellence in each other to the BEST.
- Doing my personal BEST means I’m at my greatest.
- Being the BEST is a life goal, one day at a time.
- The BEST know what they want and show no fear in getting there.
The other part, though, is not about being better than anyone else; it’s about striving to the BEST each of us can be while we help others be their BEST. WOW…these thinkers know a powerful life lesson at such a young age! Here’s hoping we are all doing our BEST daily to be our BEST selves! 🙂