Yes, as you can see in the picture a student shared with me, spring has sprung a little early! The energy in our building (along with the change in barometric pressure today) is extremely high. Not that we’re counting, but only one day to go now. Don’t forget that tomorrow is M3 Day (Miller Math Mania); we hope you plan to join us . . . .
This time of year reminds me of the Irish saying my Granny B. would often quote:
May you always have enough…
- Happiness to keep you sweet;
- Trials to keep you strong;
- Sorrows to keep you human;
- Hope to keep you JOYful;
- Failure to keep you humble;
- Success to make you eager;
- Friends to give you comfort;
- Wealth to meet your needs;
- Enthusiasm to look for tomorrow;
- Faith to banish worry, and,
- Determination to make each day better than the last!
As we get geared up for a well-deserved break, here’s hoping the coming week brings great rest, fun, fellowship, renewal, and extraordinary opportunities to you and your learner. EnJOY! 🙂
Note: We are on Spring Break next week (March 12-16). See you on Mon; March 19th!