Yep…it was hot, hot, hot! The annual C.A.T.C.H. Committee’s Chili Cookoff and Dinner was a huge success. From mild to smokin’ spicy hot, we noshed on proud entries. Our esteemed panel of judges, Dr. Stewart, Coach Timm, Bella, Mr. Fio, Mrs. Worley, and Mr. Van sampled 16 family entries and collaborated to determine the winners. Congratulations to:
- 5th Place: “Momma’s Mean Beef Chili” and the Hurst Family
- 4th Place: “Chili De’Lite'” and Nurse Sullivan
- 3rd Place: “Your Daddy Can’t Handle It” and the Huse Family
- 2nd Place: “SW Roo Chili” and the Hampton Family
- 1st Place: “Lone Star Chili” and the Pirotte Family (with bragging rights for the next year!)
Special thanks to our wonderful C.A.T.C.H. Committee, Family Events Committee, our staff members volunteers, and families who set-up, served, laughed, and participated in the food, fellowship, and family fun. Here’s hoping you make plans now to join us next year for a spicy good time!