May 12-16 is officially National Children’s Book Week and we always celebrate in big ways at LME! Please join us next week in dressing for the daily theme and bring some wonderful reading material to share with others as we get ready for summer reading fun! 🙂
- Monday: “We MUSTACHE You To Read!” Wear a mustache to school; prizes awarded for the top 3 most creative.
- Tuesday: “Sneak Up On A Good Book.” Wear camouflage clothing.
- Wednesday: “READ A Shirt Day!” Wear a shirt with words on it.
- Thursday: “Reading With A Friend Is Twice As Nice!” It’s Twin Day so dress the same as a friend to read together.
- Friday: “A Book Title In My Pocket…” Have a favorite book title written down in your pocket to pull out and share with a friend.